I’m Dr. Deb Sesker, and I’m a Board Certified NUCCA Chiropractor in Des Moines
I practice NUCCA and teach NUCCA to chiropractors and chiropractic students, because NUCCA care dramatically changed the life of my family for the better. I’ve been a chiropractor since 1999. Before that I was a director at Mary Greeley Medical Center in Ames.
The best way to get to know me is to call 515-267-8851, or contact me via this website and request a consultation. This consultation is just an easy face-to-face conversation where we make sure that you can be helped with NUCCA upper cervical care, and that my practice is a good match with your needs.
On the page below you’ll find my chiropractic professional qualifications and education.
If you’re a local health care professional in the greater Des Moines area, you’re always invited to tour the office to learn about the difference our collaboration may make for our patients.
- National Director of Take Shape For Life
- Lead Instructor for NUCCA technique, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- President/Operator at Balance First Chiropractic Center, P.C.
- Doctor at Balance First Chiropractic Center, P.C.
- Director at Mary Greeley Medical Center: Responsible for directing, planning, developing, organizing, hiring and evaluating personnel, for the Respiratory Care Department and Sleep Disorders Center staff of 25.
- Assistant Director at St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center: Responsible for supervising, planning, developing, organizing, and evaluating personnel, for the Respiratory Care Department staff of 90.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Palmer College of Chiropractic: Responsible for teaching and testing Spinal Anatomy and Gross II Anatomy in the Cadaver labs, and for teaching and testing in Physical Diagnosis and Neuromusculoskeletal I.
- NUCCA Certification: Board Certified
- Summa Cum Laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Class Valedictorian, GPA 4.0, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- PI TAU DELTA Chiropractic Honor Society
- Certificate of Merit, Anatomy/Pathology Department, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Merit, Physical Diagnosis Department, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Presidential Scholar, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Presidents List, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- NUCCA Club, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Vice President, fall 1998
- Secretary, spring 1998
- National Boards: Parts 1-4 and PT
- Bachelor of Science, University of Central Arkansas